Do you live and breathe exceptional customer service?
At Portland Brown, we look after people. Other companies claim to care; we can prove it.
We don’t just provide serviced apartments, we provide a home-from-home for our guests. Going the extra mile comes as second nature – our ethos applies as much to our employees as it does to our guests. It’s our reliability and commitment that sets us apart from others and we’re looking for people with this level of care and dedication to join our teams
Are you looking for a dispatch job with real autonomy and where your decisions can literally save the day? A role where no two days will ever look the same and where your highly adaptable nature can really shine?
Then you could be just who we’re looking for to help care for our guests.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for supporting our hardworking field team – planning and running their days on a variety of shifts (including some evenings and weekends)
- Real Time planning changes
- Organising transport
- Reviewing completed jobs
What we need from you:
- Logistics / Dispatch background
- Supremely customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with strong time management, able to prioritise your own workload
- Able to be proactive and take initiative to find solutions to problems
- IT Literate: Internet Explorer & MS Office (additional training for our systems is provided)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly adaptable
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment
- A structured training and development plan
- Weekend uplift payments
- Company Health Care Scheme
Apply today to start your career with Portland Brown.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job