Job Purpose/Objective: The role is to maximize the efficiency of a team of mobile technicians. This is achieved by ensuring the correct resources are available to meet customer expectations within agreed SLA’s
Reporting to: Team Manager
Indirectly reporting to : Despatch Centre Manager
Scope of Role: Manage the daily workload of 7-12 mobile technicians.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Day to day direction of mobile technicians
- Liaise with Customers to manage their expectations and arrange tasks
- Identify and secure stock from within the group
- Minimise 3rd party purchases.
- Ensure Brand fitment rules are adhered too for each client
- Manage daily technician tasks to maximise productivity
- Monitor and manage technician stock levels
Key Experience and Competencies Required:-
ESSENTIAL SKILLS -
- Conveys information in a clear, structured and understandable manner
- Shows an understanding of the business and its values
- Fosters effective and productive working relationships
- Allocates work effectively
- Deals with customers in a sensitive and diplomatic manner
- Organises and plans workloads effectively
- Takes responsibility for workload and sees it through
- Methodical, orderly and systematic approach to work
- Knowledge of tyres and the tyre industry
- Computer skills in system operation and data input.
- Awareness of Health & Safety aspects affecting their own and others job roles
- Demonstrates an ability to solve problems in a rational/analytical manner
- Works efficiently with both speed and accuracy when performing tasks
- Patient and focused attention to detail in completion of tasks
- Concentrates on the task in hand
- Able to juggle numerous conflicting tasks at once and still provide results
- Ability to stick to the rules and comply with tight regulations and procedures
- Demonstrates success in a competitive environment
- Always willing to try new things and adapts well to change
- Conscious of the business need to make a profit
- Demonstrates commitment
- Self Motivated
- Willing to develop close work relationships with colleagues and customers
- Remains calm and focused when working under pressure
- Persuasive and Self assured in dealing with customers
- Self reliant in achievement of tasks
- Resilient - remains positive when faced by obstacles
- Sociable and builds rapport easily
- Adapts behaviour to suit different situations
Additional competencies/experience desired not essential.
- Previous supervisory or people management experience.
- Previous retail and or sales experience.
- Previous Customer service experience.
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Service
- Systematic Approach