My client, an international company at the forefront of the POS and display industry, working throughout the UK, Europe and overseas is looking for Dispatch Supervisor to join their successful team.
Position Overview: The Dispatch Supervisor manages the timely order picking, dispatch, collections, and delivery of every order the Vale Park Warehouse handles in all markets, while also focusing on each client`s individual needs and industry leading standards for Customer Satisfaction.
Working hours: 8:30am to 18:00pm Monday to Friday
This position has order pickers, packers, QC & FLT drivers as direct reports and is led by the Warehouse & Production Manager.
· Be a reliable and dependable employee who understands the high level of responsibility and accountability demanded from our clients and from us as a company.
· Coach and train team members to improve performance.
· Manage the dispatchers for accuracy, client satisfaction, on-time results, and adherence to company policies.
· Meet company minimum on-time performance levels of 98%.
· Track service failures and report issues to Manager of Customer Services for continuous improvement.
· Clean area and warehouse as required.
· Lead the development of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP`s) and training materials for Dispatch.
· Adhere to all policies, such as breaks, absence management, dress code, etc…
Other duties as assigned by Management
Required Experience: Ability to succeed and thrive in time sensitive situations. Organized, attentive to detail, self-starting, solid follow-through and multi-tasking. Strong PC skills required - Excel and Outlook a must.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer who is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this role.
By applying for this role, your details will be added to the Staffpoint database.
- Previous warehouse and supervisory experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job