Are you a proactive individual seeking to develop a rewarding career in a company with a Gold Health and Wellbeing award? Do you quite like the idea of being surrounded by pasties on a daily basis? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to build a career with a thriving, award-winning accredited business.
With a rich Cornish heritage, our client produces high-quality pastry products that are enjoyed and loved by thousands across the UK. They are now looking for a Dispatch Operative to join their team in Bodmin working alternating shifts of 8am-4:30pm and 4pm-12:30am.
- Competitive rate
- Enhanced rate for overtime and unsociable hours
- Personal development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Free pasties and fruit
- Free use of spa and golf facilities
- Subsidised on site massage (when restrictions allow)
- Employment anniversary awards
- Discounts on products
- Staff BBQs
- Cycle Scheme / loan bikes
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team who are responsible for the creation of The World’s Best Pasties.
If you are an eager and enthusiastic individual seeking a new challenge, you will be able to jump on board with one of the South-West’s most exciting companies.
As a Dispatch Operative, you will play a vital role in our client’s dispatch operations ensuring all products are sent to the right place at the right time.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the picking and loading of orders
- Operate machinery/equipment in accordance with company procedures
- Check for any damaged or missing products and report them
- Compile, print and issue delivery notes
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Complete stock takes
- Support stock rotation procedures
To be considered as a Dispatch Operative, you will need:
- Experience gained within a warehouse and/or dispatch environment (specifically a cold store environment)
- A team player mentality with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work on your own initiative
A counterbalance forklift licence would be beneficial to your application but is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Warehouse Operative, Dispatch Assistant, Dispatch Co-ordinator, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Warehouse Assistant, Stores Assistant, Storesperson, Forklift Driver, Despatch Operative, or Logistics Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Dispatch Operative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'