Night Shifts: Sunday - Thursday, 17:30 - 02:00
£1000 Retention bonus
- Opertitives need to have started by 31/10/21 and be employed on the 31/03/2022
- No more than 1 absence
Quest Employment are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Bedford for a Dispatch Operative to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Our client is looking for a Dispatch Operative who is hardworking, ambitious and flexible. The warehouse is an ideal environment for those with the right drive and attitude to excel and fulfil their potential, also potential of permanent roles when available.
You will be picking and packing, which involves some heavy lifting, meeting daily targets.
- Picking and packing
- General hygiene duties
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping warehouse organised
- Standing or walking for long hours
- Warehouse experience is preferred but not essential
- "Can do" attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Basic command of written and spoken English language
Working With Quest:
- Club Quest
- Weekly Pay
- Inductions available immediately
- Permanent Roles for right candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'