Dispatch Coordinator, Poole, £8ph
A global manufacturer at the forefront of specialist technology is now in requirement of an experienced & proactive Dispatch Coordinator to join their established Operations Department. Reporting to the Site Supervisor and working closely with the Warehouse Manager you'll be a vital player in the smooth & efficient running of the Goods-in & Dispatch department. This is a varied and interesting role in which the Dispatch Coordinator will be involved in stock management, Health & Safety, ERP processes and administration.
You'll be responsible for:
- Overseeing material movements through the supply chain
- Receiving goods in and out of the business
- Ensuring all goods are safely & properly stored
- Keeping all corresponding electronic & physical documentation up to date
- Assisting executing in in internal stock processes
- Ensuring health & safety practices are followed
- A background in working in a logistics environment
- A working knowledge of ERP & stock control processes
- An understanding of the importance of health & safety practices
- A valid Forklift licence would certainly be an advantage
- IT savvy & strong grasp on the Microsoft package
This opportunity is available immediately on a long term temporary basis but for the right fit the Dispatch Coordinator will become a permanent positon. This is a full time role with standard hours of 9-5 so no shift work and the benefit of free on-site parking. Based within their Poole site this is an opportunity to join the workforce of a company with an international reach.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Despatch Coordinator then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them
- Fork Lift
- Goods In
- Goods Out
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job