My Client in the Oakham area is looking for a Dispatch Clerk on a 8 month contract to cover Maternity leave.
Your Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- The day to day office administration and processing of sales orders.
-Check stock/CBS purchase order cover/ensure production works order (PWO) requests are passed to the relevant personnel for actioning.
-Raising picking tickets and delivery notes. Create consignment notes and customer address labels and test certificates.
-Issue delivery notes to packing/dispatch department.
-Liaise with freight forwarders.
-Prepare delivery notes for the accounts department to invoice.
- Create export documentation - invoices, packing lists and certificates etc.
- Assist with any relevant office duties including general typing - typing of important documentation and letters as required by the Operations Director.
- Proof reading on an "as required" basis.
-Cover for existing staff in their absence.
- Reception duties including telephone cover when all other operators are busy.
- Promote the Quality System in everything we do and continue to do.
Experience would be an advantage.
Your working hours will be Monday - Thursday 08:30am until 5:00pm Friday 08:30 until 3:45pm. No weekends and no bank holidays
Salary £8.20ph and must be available to start work on the 1st June 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"