Are you an Apprentice looking to take a leap into the Building Services Industry? An exciting and unmissable opportunity for a strong Dispatch Administration Apprentice to join a well-respected organisation recognised for their staff development and their strong partnership culture.
A Facilities Management company working within the Construct UK business portfolio. A thriving business, with exciting plans for development over the next few years.
A vision is to become the preferred facilities management provider, by ensuring that the service provided to customers remains superior to that available from competitors. In order to achieve this my client must ensure that they have the commercial acumen, professionalism, expertise and skills to enable us to position ourselves alongside our competitors.
Reporting to the Senior Dispatch Operator you will be required to support the team in delivering our reactive maintenance service. The role will require regular communication via the telephone and email between our customer's and our appointed sub-contractors. Delivery of excellent customer service and managing task updates through the Concept Evolution system will be a critical aspect of the role. In addition to these specific activities you will provide general administrative support as required.
- Dealing with direct contact for updates on information regarding reactive maintenance activity, received by both telephone and e-mail.
- Inputting updates in to Concept Evolution following any communication from the customer, our operatives or sub-contractors.
- Manage workload ensuring that any deadlines are achieved.
- Reacting promptly to Health and Safety risks identified as part of any reactive visit.
- Loading completion certificates and entering time records against active tasks and identifying follow on work ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required to support the team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent attitude towards team working.
- 5 GCSEs minimum Grade C and above including English and Maths.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'