We are proudly representing our manufacturing client in their search for a new Dispatch and Cleaning Operative. They are looking for the right candidate to help manufacture their products on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Clean and inspect all assemblies and components
- Operate equipment for packing and prep of assemblies and components
- Use computer-based (Microsoft Word & Excel) and manual processes related to quality control, freight management and operational records
- Maintain accurate finished goods stock.
- Arrange individual freight processes
- Assist in the development of controls and process
- MUST hold experience of cleaning and inspecting assemblies, components and final manufactured products
- Experience of using various equipment and machinery for packing and prep of assemblies and components
- Knowledge if maintain goods stock
- Know how to arrange freight processes
- Ideally hold experience of developing controls and processes
- Be able to use computor software
- Willing to work 3 shift pattern