Do you want to join a fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing company based in Newcastle? Is your experience suited to the role of Dispatch Administrator? If so, we have an opportunity for you to join this well-recognised and growing organisation.
As Dispatch Administrator, you will join a small team who are responsible for efficiently coordinating orders and who manage a busy workload. You will work closely with Couriers and the Customer Service Team on a daily basis in regards to transport and deliveries, using your relationship building and communication skills accordingly.
Your key duties will include:
- Chasing Proof of Deliveries (POD's)
- Producing Proof of Delivery reports for the Customer Service team
- Liaising with Couriers regarding deliveries via email and telephone
- Occasionally liaising directly with customers
- Maintaining dispatch order spreadsheets
- General administrative duties
To be considered for the position of Dispatch Administrator, you must hold the following skills and experience:
- Experience of chasing Proof of Deliveries (POD's)
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Fantastic communication and customer service skills
It would be highly advantageous if you carry a background in Dispatch, Transport or Logistics Administration.
You will receive a salary of up to £18,000, dependent on experience.
This is a full-time, permanent position. You will work 37.5 hours a week from 9.00am until 5.00pm from Monday - Friday, with 30 minutes' lunch break. You should also be flexible to accommodate earlier or later shifts where required (starting from 8am and finishing up to 6pm).
You will initially receive 20 days' holiday (+ bank holidays), rising with length of service. There is also parking on site.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the point of contact for this position. She can be contacted on or at
- customer service
- dispatch administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'