My client are a top 100 UK Law Firm, currently recruiting an experienced Disease junior Lawyer or experienced Paralegal to join this highly reputable and specialist team. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with a reputable firm which is ranked highly in the Legal 500. The team, who are expanding provide advice to private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities.
- Primarily deal with litigated disease claims on behalf of insurer and commercial clients.
- Caseload will be primarily litigated Noise Induced Hearing Loss ("NIHL") claims, but there are some cases involving other claim types for example; Work Related Upper Limb ("WRULD"), Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome ("HAVS") and claims involving the Control of Hazardous Substance Regulations ("COSHH").
- Will assist colleagues on more complex and higher value cases.
- Work under the supervision of more senior members of the team and you will receive the required level of technical, system and firm specific training to complete the role.
Experience and skills required:
- Legal Executive 1-2 years PQE or experienced Paralegal
- Experience of handling Defendant litigated disease claims, preferably NIHL is desirable, however, candidates with some litigation experience will be considered and are urged to apply
- Be able to build good relationships within the team and also with our commercial/insurer client.
- An awareness of management information, client driven KPI's and their importance to meeting client expectations would be preferable.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Hearing Loss