Disclosure Officer - Basingstoke
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Disclosure Officer to work in Basingstoke on a 3-month contract initially. To be considered you will need to have performed the role previously and ideally have experience of working on cases against organised crime groups.
- To examine all material within the investigation by applying the guidelines and the Code of Practice as set out in The Criminal Procedures and Investigation Act 1996 (as amended by the Criminal Justices Act 2003).
- Offer advice relating to material recovered as part of the investigation and grading the material in line with current guidelines and legislation.
- Produce MG disclosure schedules
- Be responsible for editing all relevant disclosable material prior to disclosure to the Defence and must be consulted before any documents are amended.
- Attend case conferences, where appropriate, in respect of all matters relating to the disclosure of material and exhibits on behalf of the SIO
- Attend court and give evidence as required.
- Provide assistance to the in maintaining the integrity of original material connected with the investigation.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply.
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'