Disbursements Administrators provide an important role in the administration of our SIPPs, supporting Account Managers and Senior Management. There are a range of important tasks in the operation of SIPPs which Disbursements Administrators can handle, which include the ongoing and day to day administration of general enquiries, contributions, credit control and banking.
The ideal candidate would have a prior proven experience of working within an office environment and dealing with general daily administration and working to deadlines. Knowledge, skills and experience will be assessed on joining and gaps will be identified so that suitable training can be given.
The Position and Duties will include;
- Processing client payments and any task activity accurately and to the service standards set by the Company
- Demonstrates a full understanding of the commencement of each payment. Is fully aware of the liability if the payment is incorrect. Is able to enact appropriate custodian controls at the point of authorisation. Understands the HMRC and firm regulations and requirements for withdrawals/investment.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the periodic requirements for BACS, CHAPS and Internationals. Demonstrates an understanding of the daily reports and the impact these have on the firm.
- Able to communicate with Key Account Managers, clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform periodic monitoring of payments and necessary fraud checks set by the firm.
- Providing support to the Cash Management Team as required
- The creation of parent and child tasks within the Task Management System (Apex)
- Where relevant and appropriate, informing Account Managers and any other internal stakeholders of specific matters or issues
- Ensuring that internal deadlines are met, escalating to Senior Administrator or Team Leader of any issues
The applicants must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis to accord with the Company’s service levels.
This is a full time vacancy.
Office hours are 9.00am - 5.30m Monday to Thursday, 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday.
The vacancy will be based at 3 Temple Quay, Temple Back East, Bristol, BS1 6DZ
Start date: Immediately
Person specification: A full Job Description is available on request.
All candidates will be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK at interview stage, and to provide evidence of it on appointment. Please note that successful candidates will be subject to a criminal records and personal credit check.