400-500 per day
As a Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning Analyst required by a Global Banking Group, you will be responsible for liaising with global technology and developments teams to develop DR runbooks to manage large-scale business recovery tests.
Working as part of a dedicated team you will:
* Plan DR tests to ensure continuous operation in event of a primary system outage
* Provide monthly RAG status/presentation to a Senior Management Team
* Regular meet with Operational Risk Control team to ensure continuous improvements
* Manage DR testing during a transition project
* Assist with internal and external audits providing an overview of test outcomes and evidence as needed
* Ensure our compliance to BSI standards. (ISO 22301)
* Ensuring each DR test is planned, approved and correctly documented on the intranet for future reference
* Manage and maintain the annual DR test calendar, securing resources as required
* Ensuring system RTO/RPO are met in line with SLA's agreed with the business lines
The following skills and traits are required:
* Good understanding of Business continuity and disaster recovery planning and testing
* Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Client/server technologies including VMWare, Storage, Databases
* Mainframes and banking applications
* Prince2 certification desirable
* Knowledge of ITIL framework
* Appreciation of working in an Agile environment
* Awareness of Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance in the financial sector
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.