Are you looking for a new ongoing opportunity where you can make a difference?
Do you have strong administration skills?
Do you have experience working within higher education?
If so then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! My client, a university based in central London is looking for a Disability Support Officer to join their team on an ongoing basis.
As part of this role your duties will include:
- Providing communication and information regarding Disabled Students' Allowance
- Provide advice to departments for adjustments to support individual disabled students
- Advise prospective disabled students on accessibility issues, the support available to students at the University
- Arranging appointments with students to discuss requirements
- Provide administration support to the team
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with new legislation
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Experience working within higher education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge
- Strong administration skills
This is a fantastic opportunity so apply now to avoid disappointment!
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.