Are you looking for a new ongoing opportunity where you can make a difference?
Do you have strong administration skills?
Do you have experience working within higher education?
If so then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! My client, a university based in central London is looking for a Disability Support Officer to join their team on an ongoing basis.
As part of this role your duties will include:
- Providing communication and information regarding Disabled Students' Allowance
- Provide advice to departments for adjustments to support individual disabled students
- Advise prospective disabled students on accessibility issues, the support available to students at the University
- Arranging appointments with students to discuss requirements
- Provide administration support to the team
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with new legislation
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Experience working within higher education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge
- Strong administration skills
This is a fantastic opportunity so apply now to avoid disappointment!
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job