After a new challenge? We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and paramedics to join an established multi-professional team. You will be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors
Rotational working! Split Home and assessment centre working!
- Amazing training and mentoring programme
- NHS training in a variety of topics and will receive statutory training.
- Excellent working hours – Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm -NO MORE WEEKENDS!
- Formal Disability Analyst Accreditation at the end of your training.
- 27 Days10 years (If you are already in the NHS then all benefits will roll over including holiday entitlement) +bank holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Career progression opportunities
- Home working (Post pandemic you would complete a proportion of face-to-face site based assessments on a rotational basis)
Your main duties!
- Speaking with people making a claim for the PIP benefit over the phone as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Write and Submit reports using a special IT system
If you feel the Disability Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information please contact Nathan O’Brien at or call . Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'