If you're a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist and are looking for your next role, our Disability Assessor position would be ideal for you. This permanent role is remote and comes with a favourable salary of £35,000, plus uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months and excellent benefits.
As a Disability Assessor, you will undertake assessments where you will analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant's functional ability. You will then provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. While you will be working autonomously, your colleagues and clinical management team will always be on hand to provide support.
Requirements of this healthcare role include:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- One year of post-registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
To succeed in this clinical role, you should also have the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and experience working in various clinical settings.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of £35,000 and the following:
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- Flexible hours with no evening or weekends
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC fee once you have passed probation
- Extensive training including a 4-week virtual paid course
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Flexible annual leave, and more!
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
Please note that whilst this position is remote, you will be required to work from your closest office should you have IT issues or to attend any training sessions.
In order to safeguard the health of vulnerable claimants and our colleagues, our Health Professionals are now conducting PIP consultations from home by telephone. This new way of working also extends to the onboarding and training process but rest assured, keeping you informed and being on hand to support you every step of the way remains our top priority.
*Terms and conditions apply please refer to the website for further details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'