Our client is a leading UK provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Are recruiting Disability Assessors, to support their services to the central government, we are offering new opportunities for RGNs, RNLDs, RMNs, Physiotherapists, OTs and Paramedics to undertake the role of PIP Disability Assessor in a variety of areas across the UK.
Joining a multi-disciplinary team in a successful and growing organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career as a Registered Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics within a new specialism as a Disability Assessor.
Role Overview, PIP Disability Assessor:
- Undertake face to face functional medical assessments for PIP Claims and detailed report writing in a varied role which includes working from local assessment centres and home consultations
- Engage with diverse patient cases including a full spectrum of physical, mental health, learning or sensory disabilities
- Carry out medical case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
- Partake in a comprehensive, hands-on induction programme for initial 15 weeks - full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
- Annually reviewed salary and overtime opportunities
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
- 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
- Continuous CPD training and further development with a dedicated clinical manager
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance Pension scheme
- Professional indemnity cover
- Full registration with the NMC/HCPC (as appropriate) and continuous professional development maintained
- Minimum 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
- Skills in report writing would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established organisation and develop your career as a PIP Disability Assessor and achieve a new qualification. To find out more please contact IMmagIN Recruitment for an informal discussion, email or apply online
- Occupational Therapists
- Clinical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'