Poole - office based Clinical Disability Assessor role - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist Assessors required.
Part-time and full-time roles available
Registered General Nurse, Nurse RNLD, Nurse RMN RNMH, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist required to become a Qualified Disability Assessor in our clients Poole Clinic
- Office Hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Office - Clinic based
- No Shift work
- From £32'000 starting salary rising to £33,000 on 3 months, £34,000on 9 months and then £35,000 at 18 months service Plus further generous benefits from day one
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday and 8 Bank Holidays
- This role does count towards Nurse, NMC or Paramedic, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist - HCPC clinical required hours to maintain registration
Essential Skills for this Clinical Assessor role:
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience in any of the mentioned - Healthcare setting or backgrounds
- IT literate and able to use a range of different software and computer systems
- Dynamic and able to adapt to unexpected changes in day to day tasks
- Quality Driven & Good time management skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- UK based experience
- HCPC or NMC Registered Nurse registration is mandatory
About the Clinical Registered Nurse / Paramedic / Occupational Therapist - Disability Assessor role: Building upon your current skill set and training: You will be trained to conduct detailed assessments of people with physical and mental health conditions that ultimately have a physical effect on their lifestyle.
- Carry out simple physical assessments when necessary.
- Accurately record observations and formal clinical findings.
- Critically evaluate evidence and use logical reasoning to provide a comprehensive, informative and accurate report for each individual specific to their condition.
We are pleased to be working in conjunction with our client to recruit a number of Healthcare professionals for the role of Disability Assessors across their sites in South West of the UK.
You will be based in a fixed site clinic run by my client Poole, Dorset - you will be required for assessment of Personal Independence Payments scheme.
These positions are available to a range of Healthcare professionals and we are looking for those who would feel comfortable working with and assessing people who may have enduring mental health backgrounds, as well as physical impairment, are only open to Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, or Registered Nurse ( Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse Metal Health, Registered Nurse Learning Difficulties RNLD, RNMH Registered Nurse Mental Health RMN, Occupational Health Nurse) (As per DWP regulations)
To be a successful applicant, you must have a broad range of knowledge of various clinical and medical conditions.
Training Requirements: Full CPD recognised training is provided to become a fully approved Registered Nurse / Paramedic / Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist - Disability Assessor/ Analyst, including:
- Initial E-learning modules 1 week of online training
- Intensive 8 classroom-based days training workshop
- Follow up training and mentoring leading to full approval
About your future employer: We can vouch for this company as a great place to work! Supporting them for over 6 years as they have grown and now in this current stage of expansion there is a friendly supportive team who will provide you with training, mentoring and enjoyable atmosphere to develop your potential and career to the next level.
For more information regarding this Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Community Nurse/ Paramedic / Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist: Clinical Disability Assessor role please do not hesitate to contact GoTo Resourcing for an informal conversation or apply online here.
If this isn't quite the role you are looking for please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us at via our website
- Occupational Therapists
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'