Disability Assessor. Holsworthy. £32,000 starting salary rising to £35,000 within 18 months, Holsworthy, Devon
Registered General Nurse, Nurse RNLD, Nurse RMN RNMH, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist required to become a Qualified Disability Assessor in our clients Holsworthy clinic
- Office Hours 9-5 & Monday to Friday only.
- Office/Clinic based
- No Shift work
- From £32'000 starting salary rising to £33,000 on 3 months, £34000 on 9 months and then £35000 at 18 months service
- Plus further generous benefits from day one
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- This role does count towards Nurse, NMC or Paramedic, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist - HCPC clinical required hours to maintain registration
Essential Skills for this Clinical Disability Assessor role:
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience in any of the mentioned - Healthcare setting or backgrounds
- IT literate and able to use a range of different software and computer systems
- Dynamic and able to adapt to unexpected changes in day to day tasks
- Quality Driven & Good time management skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- UK based experience
- HCPC or NMC registration is mandatory as a Disability Assessor
About the Clinical Disability Assessor role:
Building upon your current skill set and training: You will be trained to become a certified Disability Assessor and conduct detailed assessments of people with physical and mental health conditions that ultimately have a physical effect on their lifestyle.
- Carry out simple physical assessments when necessary.
- Accurately record observations and formal clinical findings.
- Critically evaluate evidence and use logical reasoning to provide a comprehensive, informative and accurate report for each individual specific to their condition.
We are pleased to be working in conjunction with our client to recruit a number of Healthcare professionals for the role of Disability Assessor across their sites in South West of the UK. This is a new project not associated with similar historical schemes.
You will be based in a fixed site clinic run by my client in Holsworthy, Devon- you will be required for assessment of Personal Independence Payments scheme.
The role of a Disability Assessor is only available to a range of Healthcare professionals and we are looking for those who would feel comfortable working with and assessing people who may have enduring mental health backgrounds, as well as physical impairment, are only open to Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics, or Nurses. (Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse Mental Health RNMH RMN, RNLD Registered Nurse Learning Difficulties. (As per DWP regulations)
To be a successful applicant, you must have a broad range of knowledge in various clinical and medical conditions.
Full CPD recognised training is provided to become a fully approved Disability Assessor or Disability Analyst as it is sometimes referred to including:
- Initial E-learning modules 1 week of online training
- Intensive 8 classroom-based days training workshop
- Follow up training and mentoring leading to full approval
The company / Our Client: We can vouch for this company as a great place to work! Supporting them for over 6 years as they have grown and now in this current stage of expansion there is a friendly supportive team who will provide you with training, mentoring and enjoyable atmosphere to develop your potential and career to the next level.
For more information regarding this Disability Assessor role please do not hesitate to contact us however you feel comfortable, via our website, via phone or apply here to be considered
If this isn't quite the role you are looking for please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us at via our website
- Occupational Therapists
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'