Disability Assessor - (OT, Physio, Nurse or Paramedic)
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently looking to recruit a Disability Analyst who is a qualified Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic in Chertsey, Surrey.
Your primary role will be to conduct health and disability assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
About PIP; As part of the Government's welfare reform agenda, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have introduced a new benefit called the Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Replacing the Disability Living Allowance (DLA). PIP is designed to better reflect today's understanding of disability and is focused on helping with the extra costs disabled people face to lead independent lives.
- To carry out medical examinations and provide medical advice on capacity of work (PIP assessments). Work to productivity and quality targets and respond positively to feedback.
- Analyse and interpret clinical information/medical evidence and provide reports in a professional and concise manner.
- Produce succinct, accurate and comprehensive reports in plain English to enable decision making and are of a good standard before being forwarded to the client
You’ll benefit from comprehensive full-time training and full salary from the start, and ongoing CPD support is provided, as is revalidation and renewal of professional body registration.
The job involves undertaking face-to-face assessments and compiling detailed medical reports, working with people who have a diverse range of health conditions, including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues.
Starting salary of £41,000
If you start work within 4 weeks of the offer of employment you will receive an additional £1000 in your first pay cheque
After 9 months salary increases by additional £1000
After 18 months salary increases by another £1000
Pay review every June
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Yearly salary reviews
- Private medical insurance with options for your family,
- Income protection insurance
- Flexible overtime opportunities
- Many more optional benefits
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Jay Gibbons at Recruiting for Care. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Occupational Therapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job