Disability Assessor - Bromley - Community Based work from Home
Disability Assessor - Nurse, Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapist
Starting Salary - £41,000 rising to £43,000
After 9 months in the post your basic annual salary will increase by £1,000 pa and after 18 months your basic annual salary will increase by a further £1,000.
Monday to Friday, 9-5 working hours
Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call (0-1-61-870-1100) Martin at Adept Recruitment to have a confidential discussion about the post. Please see below for some more information about this post.
Salary, Features and Benefits include:
• Static/Local roles and Regional Roles Available
• Starting Annual Salary of £41000
• After 9 months basic annual salary will increase by £1,000 and after 18 months by further £1,000
• Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays
• Annual Leave (Buy/Sell)
• Double pay for overtime
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
• CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Analyst in various locations across the UK. You would be conducting assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
Experience and Skills
• We can accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
• Must be NMC / HCPC registered
• 18 months Post-Graduate experience
• Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• No experience necessary as an Assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
• Driving Licence required in most circumstances. Please enquire for details
Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call (0-1-61-870-1100) Martin at Adept Recruitment to have a confidential discussion about the post.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Reference ID: MN2/15ARPIP35
- Occupational Therapist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'