The Programme and Operations Team (POT) is a central team responsible for providing a number of services across the Primary Care and System Transformation (PCST) Group. The team is responsible for governance and assurance across PCST, providing a PMO and business service to all teams. Additionally, the team leads OD, HR and Finance functions, providing dedicated support as needed to all programmes.
This post sits in the Private Office function within POT and is responsible for first class business support to the Director of PCST by providing diary management, email inbox management and admin support. As the Directors PA you will carry out much of the day to day transactions associated with the running of the PCST team and their business, from raising purchase orders, receipting invoices, booking travel, arranging meetings etc.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The post holder will hold:
- Significant previous experience in a PA/business support role or equivalent experience of working in a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent administrative skills, including the ability to construct clear, grammatically correct emails, letters and reports at a high standard of presentation.
- Highly developed organisational skills with exception attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change to change and to develop services and systems to meet changing needs.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise. Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills.
- Ability to pull together comprehensive draft reports, data and letters. Negotiating, networking and persuasive skills.
- Ability to work without supervision and work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own and others workloads to changing and often tight deadlines.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Clare Hudson
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'