Do you want to become part of a creative business with growth and development at the forefront of their values?
Are you someone that is naturally super organised and has first class communication skills?
This creative company delivers market-leading products in an incredibly fast paced industry. Their products focus on a range of topics, from health to craft and food and lifestyle.
They’re now looking for a Directors Assistant to join their busy and expanding company.
- Support the Director and other senior managers with matters specific to commercial activity
- Book meeting rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc. when required
- Maintain both computer and manual filing systems and handle sensitive information professionally and confidentially
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with managers and key accounts, with creative solutions as appropriate
- Take accurate meeting minutes and coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Track key account and internal metrics including but not limited to, surveys, awards, social media stats
- Assist with building industry contacts and business opportunities and provide campaign support when necessary
- Support with creative and commercial business, ensure the timely and successful delivery of creative and commercial solutions according to needs and objectives
- Take responsibility for administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Experience of providing high level support to at least one Director/ Manager
- Able to manage conflicting priorities
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience in social media and developing engagement
- Highly organised and able to work effectively as part of a team
- High level of discretion and judgment
Interested? Get in touch to find out more or apply now below.
At inRecruitment we are pioneering a fresh approach to recruitment. By integrating technology into our processes, we are quicker and more efficient. In doing so, we are creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are looking to step into your preferred role, then please contact us to find out how we can help you with this. We have an ever-expanding team of specialised Recruiters with divisions in Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Technical sectors. Our team will be able to help you get even the most specialised or niche job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job