Director required to implement robust strategy through providing ways to grow and improve our business
The Service Charge Accounting team currently consists of two partners and one director. We are looking for an additional director to join the team to develop and implement the strategy through thinking ahead and proactively providing ways to grow and improve our business, taking initiative to deliver change and challenge strategic plans where necessary and help oversee the operational model.
* Support Partners and directors to develop the strategy and implement the business plan.
* Take leadership of own strategic focus area and deliver plan.
* Lead a portfolio of clients, focusing on exceptional client service and efficient delivery of services.
* Strong management of profitability of client portfolio, identifying out of scope work. Seek and implement innovative ways in which to improve financial performance.
* Build strong relationships at the highest level within existing clients to generate new opportunities.
* Undertake business development activities generating new opportunities by developing network contacts to manage a pipeline and sell services. Collaborating with other service lines.
* Effectively manage business risk, constantly promoting the firm's risk management policies and seek to improve quality at all times.
* People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
* Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals and link with business objectives.
* Continue your own professional development throughout your career, building on your technical, leadership, project management and communication skills.
SPECIFIC SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
* Significant experience of delivering audit or assurance services to major clients
* Managing and developing staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising and recruiting
* Experience in delivering business development activities
* Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
* ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
* Ideally Practice experience
* Residential and / or commercial service charge experience would be beneficial but is not necessary
* We recognise that this opportunity may suit an individual seeking part-time hours and / or flexible working
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'