We are currently recruiting for a Director to join a leading Residential Developer. With projects due to start around South West London, the exact project that the Director will be working on will be dependent on location and skillset. Both projects consist of high end residential and the successful Director will have overall responsibility for the project.
Specific duties that will be associated with the role will be discussed at interview stage, as will more details about the project itself. It is important that the successful Director has previous experience in a similar role, managing Directors and taking responsibility for multi-million pound developments. Although the Director will initially only be looking after the one development, it is envisaged that further developments will follow as the Director comes up to speed. Due to the nature of the project, it is crucial that the successful Director has experience of working on listed buildings.
Director Position Overview
- Overall responsibility for high end residential project
- Managing the Technical, Commercial & Construction Directors
- Taking responsibility for further developments as you come up to speed
- Specific duties to be discussed as required
Director Position Requirements
- Extensive experience working on high end residential projects
- Experience of operating at Director level, responsible for managing other Directors
Director Position Remuneration
- Salary: Will be taken on a case by case basis
- Full package to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy