A leading Structural, Environmental, and Infrastructure Consultancy are seeking a commercially aware Transport Planner to join them, at Director level, to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK.
The Transport Planner will join a robust 700-strong UK company which, whilst benefitting greatly from its size and coverage, strongly believes in small 'family-feel' teams to avoid the feeling of being a 'small cog in a large wheel'.
The Transport Planner will be a key figure in long-term regeneration frameworks, 'Value for Money' assessments, public realm improvements, and providing independent technical advice.
Reporting to the Technical and Regional Directors, the Transport Planner will head up a close-knit Transport team of around 10 people, leading technical and commercial performance. Responsibilities will include:
- Full financial responsibility for all projects
- Agreement of Fee Proposals
- Project reporting
- Maintain and increase existing business relationships whilst seeking new revenue streams
- Motivate and mentor team for optimum performance
- Risk Management
The successful Transport Planner will have strong commercial instincts couple with a natural Leadership/Mentorship ability and:
- Relevant degree in Engineering or Transport Planning
- Chartership of a relevant body - CEng, MRTPI, CMILT, or CTPP
- Sound knowledge of CDM regulations
The Transport Planner will benefit from
- £60,000 - £90,000
- Generous holiday and benefit package
If you are a Transport Planner looking for a great move, please contact Rachel Hunt at Brandon James:
Transport Planner / MRTPI / CMILT / CTPP / Transport / Planner / Director / London / Civils / consultancy
- Transport Planner / MRTPI / CMILT / CTPP / Transport / Planner / Director / London / Civils / consultancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'