Director, Product Management - Home Entertainment
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a leading, global television company to find a commercial and innovative Product Director. This is a fantastic position working across both physical and digital product, overseeing the company's renowned home entertainment department.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Development of UK & Ireland franchise strategies. Management of product lifecycle for assigned franchises with the goal of maximizing both revenue and profit.
- Oversee the company's release strategy, across the format, street date, packaging, pricing and discounts.
- Drive the development of Global strategies for key franchises including establishing volume projections, budgets and marketing spend, in collaboration with teams across the business.
- Launch of compelling Home Entertainment products with the focus on maximizing revenue and an eye towards the competitive home entertainment landscape.
- Lead UK specific marketing, oversee the campaigns, planning, budget and consumer advertising. You will also manage 3rd party agencies across, PR, Media, Social Media and Design.
- Growth of publicity plans, including the talent appearances, in conjunction with the local PR agency and in conjunction with Media Relations.
You will have extensive Product Management Marketing and Consumer Packaged Goods experience, with a thorough understanding of Home Entertainment market within the UK.
This is a wonderful opportunity within one of the leading distributors in a body of networks, known for providing first class content; ideal for someone who is passionate about entertainment, with a broad knowledge of both the physical and digital market.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job