Director of UK Sales & Service
Salary: £75,000-£85,000 + 20% Bonus
Fantastic Bonus and Benefit package (please see below)
Head of Customer Service Reporting into the UK CEO and a key member of the UK Leadership team, you will be responsible for optimizing our Direct to Consumer experience for a business that has the customer at the heart of everything we do. This means you will need to demonstrate the communication skills to inspire colleagues across the business to deliver the best service ensuring our continued business growth.
- Own and elevate the execution of our "Direct to Consumer" strategies through the effective and efficient day to day operations of a growing Customer Service team;
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, consumption and retention.
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals and exceeds customers’ expectations and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that we do.
- Ensure that all team members have stretching personal objectives, development plans and regular performance reviews to embed a high-performance culture.
- Ensure training and competency plans are in place and that all team members complete required training in a timely manner.
Regulatory, Governance and Control
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within area of responsibility, specifically NHS regulations.
- Pro-actively identify risks and take steps to mitigate these.
- Ensure team members understand the importance of adhering to their regulatory obligations and responsibility for implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Operate tactically to ensure we maximise performance daily.
- Thinks strategically to ensure the department is set up and operates in the most effective way in the long-term.
- Bring best practice expertise in call centre structure, management, process and performance metrics to the UK organization
- Support in the improvement of forecasting capability and reporting within the department.
- Drive operational excellence to deliver against performance and service targets.
- Review of processes in place to improve our consumers’ experience and operational efficiency. Have a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Be point of escalation for issues or complaints for stakeholders of our home delivery service, e.g. customers or clinicians.
Team Working & Collaboration
- Coach and Develop Team Leaders to ensure that they meet personal, developmental and business objectives.
- Drive engagement and loyalty of employees, through development of reward schemes and driving a recognition culture.
- To consult with multiple stakeholders to influence, challenge and understand their needs and priorities and gain their support and advocacy in implementing joined up and sustainable solutions across the business
Your qualifications & competencies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency; understands and embraces the high correlation between actions and results.
Car allowance equivalent to £7200 per annum
Leadership bonus - TBA (likely to be approx. 20% of annual salary)
Family Private Medical
Life Cover x4
Pension - currently match up to 3% (likely to be reviewed next year)
Ancillary benefits - Retail Discounts, Childcare vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme etc.)
25 days Holiday
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Head Of Servce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job