Quantum Marketing has a 20 year heritage in the technology sector. We are specialists in B2B technology campaign activations blending data, creative, multi-channel marketing and technology. We are very much commercially focussed providing pipeline development for our clients.
As Director of Training and Development you will be responsible for overseeing, planning and executing all learning and development programs for the various functions of the business - demand generation/client delivery, sales, marketing and data. Your line of reporting will be Chief Operations Officer.
Your primary responsibility is to deliver successful training of staff within Quantum Marketing Group to improve our outcomes. Your responsibilities include identifying training needs based on quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing group and individual learning programs and managing the training budget.
- Develop a training, learning and development plan across the business. Analysis to be performed in each department with focus on the largest ongoing need which sits in our client delivery function, and predominantly on skills involved in outbound and inbound telephone sales techniques and behaviours
- Enable capability improvements in the demand generation function through a blend of one-to-one and team/group training
- Work with the Team Leaders and other stakeholders to understand greatest areas of development need, and in an ongoing capacity to support the development of their direct reports
- Train Team Leaders in best practice training and coaching techniques, both for individuals and teams
- Develop a performance review framework and skills gap analysis process for all team leads and managers to follow
- Assess needs throughout the business and develop learning and development programmes to address and improve these
- Provide best-practice client-service training to Account Directors, Campaign Managers and all other client-facing roles
- Carry out induction training and company orientation for all new starters
- Maintain detailed, up to date knowledge of products and campaigns, and keep training materials up to date
- Recognize and communicate trends and issues as they arise day to day
- To work as part of a team, offering support to other members of the Client Delivery Department and maintain excellent communication with other departments.
- Develop career pathway plans for each employee in conjunction with HR
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets where budget might be required.
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
- Evaluate the success of all training and development programmes and initiatives
Contribute to creating a culture of continuous development, intense curiosity, and widespread sharing of ideas. The role is key in creating a centre of excellence in all respects.
Put in place a wide range of approaches to provide recognition for individual successes and examples of excellence. Focus on our valuing and replicating exceptional talent.
Experience and Qualifications
o Experience within the demand generation industry - preferably including outbound
o You might be an experienced Training Director, an outstanding Training Manager ready for their next step, or are excelling in another similar role
o In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching)
o Experience organising training activities in a corporate environment
o Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
o LMS: Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Year One Success Measurements:
- Improvement in staff retention
- Improvement in staff performance against KPI’s
- External client satisfaction
- Internal leadership team satisfaction
- Continuous improvement/best practice & planning demonstrated
Education (desirable but not essential):
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources/Training/Educational
- Learning and Development Supporting qualifications
- Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'