Director of Studies
Twin Summer Centres is looking for a Director of Studies for our centre based at Eltham open 03.07-14.08.18. The position includes organisation and implementation of the academic programme (international students aged 12-18); management of the teaching staff; assisting the Centre Manager in the day-to-day running of the Centre; maintaining proper levels of student safety, discipline and welfare.
- Overseeing effective implementation of academic programme
- Ensuring informative, engaging and communicative lessons are taught
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
- Educated to degree level
- Diploma level qualification (DELTA/Trinity TESOL Diploma and/or MA with a substantial element of observed teaching practice)
Working hours may be any time from 08.00 to 18.00 six days a week.
We offer 6 week contracts paid at £524- £581 per week (including full board accommodation in a single ensuite) + statutory holiday pay (calculated at 12.07% of gross pay).
You must be able to attend an induction in London on June 16th +17th and onsite June 30th - July 2nd for which you will be paid £350 in total on completion of contract.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
To apply, please visit Twin Summer Centres recruitment website and follow the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"