Twin Summer Centres is looking for a Director of Studies for our centre based at Eltham open 03.07-14.08.18. The position includes organisation and implementation of the academic programme (international students aged 12-18); management of the teaching staff; assisting the Centre Manager in the day-to-day running of the Centre; maintaining proper levels of student safety, discipline and welfare.
- Overseeing effective implementation of academic programme
- Ensuring informative, engaging and communicative lessons are taught
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
- Educated to degree level
- Diploma level qualification (DELTA/Trinity TESOL Diploma and/or MA with a substantial element of observed teaching practice)
Working hours may be any time from 08.00 to 18.00 six days a week.
We offer 6 week contracts paid at £524- £581 per week (including full board accommodation in a single ensuite) + statutory holiday pay (calculated at 12.07% of gross pay).
You must be able to attend an induction in London on June 16th +17th and onsite June 30th - July 2nd for which you will be paid £350 in total on completion of contract.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
To apply, please visit Twin Summer Centres recruitment website and follow the instructions.