If you have considered Relocating to London, this opportunity could be for you!
Currently recruiting for a Director of Sport in an “outstanding” inner London Independent 11 to 18 Day School. With a superb heritage, the school has provided students with a vibrant education through Academic Excellence being at the forefront. Thriving community ethos and charming atmosphere around the school make it a pleasure to work in.
Currently recruiting for a superb Director of Sport. Seeking an Education Practitioner not only with excellent academic background, but a passion to help every child succeed. Holding themselves at the top of academic excellence and pastoral care, they believe their staff create well-rounded young people to thrive after 18. The Director of Sport would be responsible for the teaching and curriculum development of Sport in the school, managing the Sports Teachers with the Schools and organising/managing outside sports facilities used by the School. The School have 160 Students out each day at various exceptional sport facilities across London. This is the perfect position for an ambitious outstanding Head of Department who is ready to move from middle management to senior leadership or is working as a Second in Department currently.
With a supportive and extremely experienced senior leadership team, you would be joining one of the most successful departments in the school. With trophies in National sporting events and the School known for it wide variety of sporting opportunities, this is a role not to miss. With “Top” Facilities to rival any other, the Sports department is one of Central London’s best. Director of Sports will be in charge of managing a number of staff and curriculums from KS1 to 5.
The ideal candidate would:
• Demonstrate commitment to excellent Academic results
• Ability to lead, self-motivated and motive others – Pushing the already high achieving department
• Experience teaching as a senior practitioner – Strong academic background
• Strong community ethos and be committed to the school.
• Pastoral care, budget management and implementing curriculum changes.
Successful candidate would be entitled to:
• Relocation Bonus Up to £1500 – To assist with your move
• ISI/MPS Inner London Salary – Up to £75,000 – Negotiation available
• School Benefit – For example: Reduced Gym Membership
• Comprehensive CPD provision – Suited to you
• Supportive SLT and good work-life balance
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business