Director of Sales
£90,000 + £60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Location: Manchester / North
Our client is one of UK's leaders in HR software are currently looking to grow their market share in the UK. Consequently, they are seeking an experienced, charismatic, dynamic and cadence driven Director of Sales to provide leadership on sales strategy and drive results through regional and channel sales.
Based out of North of the UK, the client is looking for a proven Director of Sales who will be responsible for building and leading a geographically dispersed team of 25+ individuals. Reporting to the CEO, the successful Director of Sales will be able to demonstrate a strong sales track record and highly developed leadership qualities, providing an entrepreneurial outlook with a strong customer focus.
Key skills and experience required:
- Strong background in software sales delivering into all horizontal and verticals
- Must be a proven leader of successful sales team - excellent team management skills
- Proven ability in building and managing direct and channel sales teams with large transaction sales focus
- Experience of SAAS offering
- Should be able to show significant increased sales performance
- Ability to grow and develop sales teams
- Strong customer focus, ability to build trust and rapport
- Strong strategic approach
- Must possess excellent presence and strong presentation skills
- Fun and energised
If you are an effective Sales Director with the relevant skills in the SaaS environment, this could be the opportunity that provides genuine scope to mould and grow a thriving sales team and lasting sales presence.
If you would like to learn more, please reply with a copy of your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job