Are you an experienced Director of Sales or Head of Sales looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience driving customer acquisition and leading a high-performance sales team?
Have you worked in fast-moving tech companies and been part of their growth?
Do you want to take the lead on driving sales for a high growth tech company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading Internet Technology company is looking for a Director of Sales/ Head of Business Development to lead their global sales team and significantly drive measurable business growth. This role will report directly into the C-Suite and be responsible driving global sales and take them towards their next goal. This role requires a high energy hands on salesperson to take on this leadership role.
The company is an innovate and rapidly growing Internet Technology company, they are well established on a global stage and due to new strategic direction, this role has been created to transition the sales team from a farming mentally to driving new growth and hunting for new business.
This role's mission is to take ownership of the Sales & Business development strategy and take a new the sales team to the next level of performance (The team is spread across US, UK & EU)
Their culture is based around challenging the status quo and always pushing to the next level. They have attracted a high performing leadership team which has created a culture of performance.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to achieve real results in a Global Software/Technology Company.
As a Director of Sales/Head of Sales you will join leading the global sales team reporting directly to the CCO and be responsible for:
- Leading the business development operations of a disruptive global Technology company
- Managing a team of sharp and driven sales people and business development managers worldwide
- Setting up a and executing the sales team operations including recruitment and training processes
- Implementing cutting edge sales growth best practices
- Working closely with the CCO and CEO to shape the company's sales growth strategy
- Implementing proven, growth-oriented business development processes
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Devising a training plan for new members of business development and account management teams
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Setting ambitious but achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on high energy sales candidate with a hands-on approach to sales and a head for numbers and has managed a global sales team.
The Director of Sales/Head of Sales role requires the following experience:
- Extensive experience working in a senior business development role for a similar tech B2B SaaS company, to enterprise/large international corporations
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing revenue growth.
- Charismatic people's person
- A natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- Analytical and commercially driven
- Passion for all things tech
- A creative thinker and problem-solver who will always find a solution to any given challenge
- A go-getter, self-starter mentality.
- Great presentation skills, both in person and on the phone
- Organized and structured work style
- An expert at managing stress and thrives under pressure
- A friendly demeanour and a team player
- A creative thinker, problem-solver who always finds a solution to any challenge
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm
- An MBA is preferred
- An excellent English, both written and spoken
Title: Director of Sales/Head of Sales
Salary: £100k - £150k
Benefits: £200k OTE plus benefits package
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job