HEAD|HUNTED recruitment are working exclusively with a well known company based on the Suffolk coast. They are looking for a Director of Sales & Publishing, this is a brand new appointment and one which comes with great responsibility and is a perfect opportunity to grow within a thriving business.
The Director of Sales & Publishing would have full responsibility for the publishing division, which has a portfolio of magazines, newspapers and websites, the department has experienced exceptional profit growth over the last five years. We are now looking for a motivated and driven individual to continue the growth.
The ideal candidate would have a background in traditional publishing, to lead and develop the business further.
• Manage teams across a number of different publishing divisions, working with sales managers to achieve profit growth
• Take full responsibility for the company’s business development, prospecting for new projects and revenue streams
• Manage the core relationships with contract publishing clients
• Analyse performance, income and competition daily, weekly and monthly and respond to the results with intelligent ideas and actions
• Develop the existing portfolio of magazines, websites and events
• Be responsible and accountable for business profitability.
You will be:
• Experienced in modern sales techniques and ideas
• Reactive and focused on finding solutions
• Knowledgeable, trustworthy and respectable
• Experience in managing a team of sales executives or similar
• Able to identify, accept and implement change
• An exceptional negotiator
• Familiar and willing to embrace relevant software and technology to facilitate growth.
An excellent salary is on offer DOE plus commission based on the performance of the Director and their team, there is also a company profit share scheme in place
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job