Director of Sales & Growth (Life Insurance sector)
Rev & Regs have been appointed to recruit a 'Director of Sales & Growth' for a Life Insurance business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales/Business Development professional from the Life Insurance/Critical Illness sector, who is looking to become involved with a business as a shareholder. The role will likely evolve into an MD/CEO capacity in the medium term. In will likely start as an interim commitment 1 day per week, turning into a full-time permanent role ASAP.
Purpose: To lead, manage and execute the strategic sales and growth plan. Ensure effective and sustainable operation of business partnerships to increase sales and growth.
Location: Flexible (travel within the UK may be required)
- Manage the sales department including affiliated departments
- Develop MI reporting to provide to enable tracking and planning
- Be able to interrogate data in order to answer questions from management and to identify trends
- Manage relationships with strategic partners with the aim of cultivating growth
- Research and present growth opportunities
- Keep up to date with industry trends and attend networking events to broaden the base and reach of the firm
- This is a fast-evolving company, the candidate should have a desire to become involved in discussions around business decisions
- Demonstrable experience of successful growth and leadership
- Be able to effectively forward plan and set and achieve short and long term aims
- Excellent communication, teamworking and documentation skills
- Sound marketing knowledge and significant experience of life insurance and critical illness cover
- Experience of managing large projects
- Experience of managing a team
- Self-motivated and able to meet targets and set expectations
- Financial marketing experience and knowledge
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with me today and apply here.
- Business Development
- Critical Illness
- Insurance Brokerage
- Life Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'