Director of S&OP
Regional franchise group currently in the market to appoint a Director of S&OP to lead the line in the reformatting of their supply chain and planning team.
• Seamlessly match together the sales, demand and supply planning to meet our commercial targets across all territories and our expending product portfolio
• Develop, implementation and lead the continual Global Sales &Operations (S&OP) process to support the growth of the business
• Work closely with Finance, execute global strategic plan to optimise the investment and resource within the supply chain
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure demand plans are reflective of current market trends and commercial opportunities, whilst maintaining flexibility to maximise our growth potential
• Oversee the introduction of new products and manage end of life processes
• Have a hands-on approach to the development and delivery of key performance metrics within the S&OP process improving efficiency, cashflow and profitability along the way
• Oversee internal systems to ensure high standards are maintained and exceeded in line with business strategy as well as customer expectations and government legislations
• Gather, analyse and report on business data to support key business decision making
• Drive continuous improvement and process change, including the utilisation of ERP system and planning toolbox
• Manage stakeholder expectations on the opportunities and risk elements within the supply chain
To be successful in this role you will ideally be coming from a supply chain and planning background within a retail concept.
- Supply Chain
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'