Responsible for ensuring Sales has a best-in-class approach to all aspects of sales and recruiting operations. Working directly with all levels of the company to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Delivery Business Cycle (DBC). Assessment of targeted office’s and or teams’ as defined by Allegis Group EMEA DBC and diagnose gaps and develop plans to address.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist the Sales Leadership team in formulating a recruiting operations strategy aimed to increase both regional and target office performance relative to Contract and Permanent spread, gross and net profit
- Work with Sales Leaders’ to better understand recruiting operations and the impact it has on their individual office and the wider company
- Monitor and direct the implementation of the operations strategy by setting specific goals and timeline
- Provide support and coaching to Sales Leaders and producers to develop potential recommendations that align to the recruiting operations strategy
- Help to drive EMEA Operational Initiatives into the offices
- Partner with the Sales Leadership team to ensure consistency in the DBC by contributing expertise and recruiting knowledge to maximise successful placements.
- Measure and report on delivery and fulfilment in key areas of recruiting operations, performing root cause analysis where there is a gap between performance and potential. Including coaching, teaching and reinforcement of core fundamentals
- Drive regional and local recruiting strategy, ensuring consistent use of recruiting operations systems i.e. SalesForce and methodology i.e. DBC, red zones etc.
- Encourage continuous sharing of best practices across regions, offices and brands to improve efficiency, collaboration and producer performance
- Drive overall recruiting operations strategy from both a technology and process perspective
- Collaborate with Finance, Human Resources, L&D, OD, IS, PMO, Communications and Marketing to ensure sales and recruiting processes, systems and training are aligned to the recruiting operations strategy
- Work with office leadership to create a (office) specific strategy to support and develop Allegis Group EMEA Recruiting Operations.
- Productivity Management
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of productivity metrics linked to role EBRS i.e. spread per producer, assigned office spread growth etc.
- Drive operational initiatives in partnership with Sales Leaders that will directly impact productivity
- Creates a climate that drives continuous learning, reflection and opportunities for growth
- Identifies pipeline of talent to deliver future Sales leaders within the business
- Builds trusting relationships with Sales Leaders to partner and advise through analysis, strategic thinking and planning activity
- Establish relationships with DBO’s, Sales Managers and RVP’s to continue to drive success within Allegis Group EMEA
Leading Self and Others
- Consistently demonstrates role model leadership behaviours and is inclusive to make others feel considered and respected
- Creates an environment that drives continuous improvement for self and others by provide direction and opportunities for growth and development
- Generates and shares a strategic vision to which others can aspire and commit to
- Welcomes feedback to understand strengths and development areas
- Leverage relationships from Sales and Support and other OpCos to move the business forward
- Builds strong, trusting and lasting relationships across the company and shares strategic information to gain support and commitment to plans.
- Embed diversity and inclusion into the business planning process and create an inclusive culture
- Ability to translate complex messages to facilitate others’ understanding
Initiative & Drive
- Drives an environment that is open to new ideas, encourages innovation and tries alternative approaches
- Communicates the rationale for change effectively at all levels with optimism
- Orchestrates the pace and process of change to maintain operating effectiveness
- Promotes a culture of accountability to ensure others understand what they directly impact and influence
- Ensures execution of objectives, provides resources and removes obstacles
Business Acumen & Knowledge
- Support the DBP/RVP in undertaking sales and recruiting operations analysis to inform business decisions and future planning
- Have an in depth understanding of recruitment industry trends and use them to inform my strategic business decisions
- Deep understanding of what other business functions do and how they operate to help the business
- Deep understanding of our clients’ needs and apply it to our ways of working and business approach
- Evaluates internal options and market trends to anticipate future needs of the business or our clients
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- A strong, consistent proven record of high performance as a Director
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have experience of working in the Recruitment industry
- RVP/Executive Director recommendation required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to upwardly influence senior leaders and authority to create regional and market change
- Ability to create a vision and align resources both at a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to diagnose the systemic issues at a regional and office level
- Deep understanding of the staffing business (delivery process), and its key drivers
- Develop and implement an executable action plan with clear deliverables
- Measure, report and hold accountable a team to execute the plan
- Passion for developing people and recruiting operations process
- Skilled at facilitating change management and driving performance
- Additional elements of Success Profile TBD through Recruiting Operations department "Performance Analysis"
Closing Date: 28th February 2018