Director of Product Engineering
Director of Product Engineering - Aerospace - Gloucester
A Director of Product Engineering is required with knowledge of complex engineering combined with a strategic understanding. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued global success this company, a global leader in the design and manufacture of aircraft systems based in the Gloucester area requires a visionary and inspiring Director of Product Engineering with a proven background in providing leadership and vision for a new permanent role. As the Director of Product Engineering you will be required to:
- Provide strategic direction and planning
- Develop risk abatement strategies to effectively support long term Company commitments with a focus on error prevention and continually improved product/service quality and capabilities.
- Systemically align Product Engineering led product and process improvement initiatives in support of Sector strategies.
- Directs business decisions that will have long term financial and strategic impact.
- Provides the engineering acumen for resolution of technical issues related to the product integrity, manufacturing process, and customer interface for Components Sector products.
- Develops engineering strategies and roadmaps for technology evolution
- Cross functional collaboration with peer group and other functional leaders to achieve group level goals
The Director of Product Engineering should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant experience as a Director, Chief or Manager in an Engineering leadership role.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and an Advanced (graduate level) degree in Engineering or Business
- Significant proven and relevant industry experience is highly desirable. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an appropriate balance of strong engineering leadership and business acumen.
- Design Authority- engineering- aerospace- product knowledge- complex and understands aerospace/ design authority
- Proven capabilities in managing and working collaboratively within a multicultural geographically dispersed environment.
- Significant experience in budgeting and cost control management.
- Proven track record of sponsoring and leading change initiatives
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Product Engineering and Design and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Director of Product Engineering role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"