Director of Private Client
Start Date - March/April 2018
My client is an experienced and skilled provider of accounting, tax and business advice services, helping businesses improve their performance and individuals plan for the future. Their dedicated teams of specialists are knowledgeable and well-informed, approachable and practical.
As a Director of Private Client in their Tax and Wealth Planning team, you will have a strong presence, excellent communication skills, a good networker, resilient and energetic, self-motivated, alongside being creative and analytical.
Your main role will be to support the provision of high level tax advisory services across the Firm and on your own portfolio. This will include complex tax, including IHT, CGT, VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax services. This is predominantly an advisory role being approximately 80% advisory and 20% compliance. So strong charisma, client relationship building and project management skills are important in addition to strong technical skills.
You will plan, organise, lead and control the work of the Private Client Tax department of the Firm. To provide a cost-effective, timely, quality service to the client, so as to maximise margin for the Firm. To contribute to overall practice development particularly in the area of Private Client tax work.
Critical Skills Required:
- Ability to understand and oversee private client tax compliance process within the department ensuring efficiency and accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Ability to provide reports on private client tax advisory projects
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to communicate with clients, contacts, prospects and colleagues
- Excellent problem resolution skills and ideas generation ability
- Strong technical ability
Critical Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of all personal and capital taxes (including capital gains tax and inheritance tax)
- Familiarity with taxation software and interaction with HMRC online services
- CTA, ACA or ACCA Qualification, Degree or equivalent experience
- STEP or equivalent tax qualification
- Min 4 years post Qualification proven experience within a practice environment
- Min 3 years experience managing staff within a practice environment
Closing Date: 23rd April 2018
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Developing Your Potential
Interviews:To be held as soon as possible
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website
- Tax Advisory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"