Director of Performance Marketing - Salary £80,000 - £100,000 + equity + bonus + benefits
A rapidly expanding start-up, already a household name and with ambitions to be the next big thing in consumer tech. A disrupter in the car buying and selling market, this rapidly expanding start-up have already attracted more than £50m of investment, and are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs. The Director of Performance Marketing will report directly to the CEO & Co-founder, Performance marketing is at the heart of the business, with most of the revenue coming from trackable and targeted marketing.
Reporting directly to the CEO and co-founder, this is a crucial hire that will make a big impact to the business, you will be given huge autonomy and full ownership of all performance marketing channels. This role covers all existing markets and new countries being targeted in 2018 and beyond.
- Setting and executing the performance marketing strategy across the UK, Germany and all new markets (France and Spain being the first)
- Ownership of significant performance marketing budget
- PPC will be a large focus for this role, with other digital channels and Direct Response ATL needing scaling fast
- Driving repeat sales and reactivating users from a huge consumer database is also a core part, as is working out how retargeting can help aid conversion.
- Analysing and reporting on marketing performance to the C-level team and the board
- Working closely with the C-level to determine revenue & marketing spend targets and forecasts for each country
- Working closely with Marketing Data & Analytics team; on attribution models, user segmentation, bidding, LTV calculations etc..
- Working with the brand marketing team on ATL strategy and on messaging/proposition development
- Working with our large Editorial (written content and video) teams
- Running conversion rate optimisation testing on key landing pages and working closely with the Product team to give recommendations on roadmaps that will help your team
- Strong experience running large performance marketing teams for an online business
- Very strong understanding of PPC
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment where you’re required to react quickly
- A strong focus on testing and data driven decision making
- Experience of DR ATL is a bonus, not a requirement
- The ideal experience would be from a marketplace, e-commerce or travel related background
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us directly!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
- Performance Management