BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Operations to join their team of staff in the Senior Management Team. This is an outstanding opportunity for this key role at BMI 's flagship hospital, the largest private hospital outside central London.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or postgraduate leadership and management qualification or significant management experience and willingness to undertake a leadership and management qualification
- Sound financial skills to be able to read and interpret financial data
- Knowledge of the service sector and the systems and processes use
- Management of multiple departments
- Demonstrated ability to deliver financial and operational KPIs
- Managing multiple budget centres
- Delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Experience in recruitment, selection and development of staff
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm and measured in approach
Duties of this role include:
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of support services within the hospital, providing leadership for the effective management of all non-clinical functions.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Director of Operations works with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services, to create and deliver the strategic, operational and business development plan for the hospital.
Responsible for working with the Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services, to create and deliver the annual strategic and operational plan, driving hospital EBITDA in line with BMI targets.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job