PA Business Support is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an exciting tech start up/digital agency with a niche in Financial Services based in central London. This is a new role due to growth of the business. They are seeking someone that is interested in project management and delivery.
The successful candidate preferably will have a background in working with a digital agency or in website development, and know how a start-up or small business operates. A good understanding of tech and product development is a must. The perfect candidate would have a strong understanding of AGILE and Scrum and are used to allocating specific pieces of work against time slots for faster delivery of the work to the client.
They will be capable of prioritising projects and taking a key lead in decision making, working closely with the MD to ease their pressures.
• Ensure that our project teams operate efficiently and effectively to deliver excellence to our clients and in line with the quality expected.
• Manage day to day resources to make sure that the team is set up for success.
• Assist in planning resources and ensuring that sales are aligned with our available capacity
• Oversee the teams work to ensure that they are meeting and exceeding our promises to our clients, delivering work on time, on budget and genuinely making our clients happy.
• Monitor and report on progress against our delivery plans.
• Make sure that we know and manage risks on projects with the aim of preventing and solving problems before they happen.
• Assist the CEO and other directors in evaluating performance and profitability of our services and drive continuous improvement.
• Assist in forecasting future resource requirements.
• Assist in identifying training required within the team.
• Create, implement and monitor operational processes and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
• Collect data from the team to assist performance evaluation and improvement in line with our mission and business requirements.
• Ensure that all team members have the tools they need to do their jobs and are using them effectively.
• Ensure that all operational processes are properly documented and that key information is organised & accessible.
• Help project teams to overcome challenges, getting your hands dirty to help out when we are short of resources and always being an enabler and unblocker for other team members.
As an individual you will have many of the following;
• Self motivated, positive and proactive
• Solutions focussed, seeing challenges not problems
• Ability to work under (sometimes very high) pressure, with high attention to detail
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Always happy to get your hands dirty
- Decision Support
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
- Digital Agency
- Operational Support