Our client, a major live entertainment company, is looking for a Director of Merchandising to join their team.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Managing the sales team alongside senior executives, ensuring objectives are met to implement the company’s overall strategy
- Maximising profitable revenues by assisting with the development of sales, marketing and pricing distribution strategy
- Liaising with key accounts and building relationships
- Coordinating with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a commercially aware team player and must have:
- Industry knowledge and experience
- An exceptional network of retail contacts and previously developed relations with key industry individuals
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly with the MS Office suite
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job