As the Director of Marketing Communications you'll be responsible for translating brand strategies into fully integrated marketing campaigns.
My client is leading Hotel group in London who are seeking a passionate individual to head up the internal production function. The ideal candidate will come from an agency background.
As the Director of Marketing Communications you will be responsible for the following.
- Develop an internal agency function to deliver the brand marketing campaigns across all channels
- Highlight new trends and constantly think of innovative ways to go to market
- Plan and schedule content according to brief
- Oversee all briefed marketing activity
- Develop CRM strategy and ensure all decisions are data led
- Define innovative Brand and promotional media strategy for all of the groups brands
The successful Director of Marketing Communications for this London based Hotel group will come with the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally from an agency background
- Proven track record deliver campaigns across all channels
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Passionate with a drive to deliver the business objectives
- Competent line manager
Competitive base salary and benefits package offered to the successful candidate
- Director of Marketing Communications