Director of Marketing and Business Development
Signature Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Director of Marketing and Business Development to join an education consultancy based in central Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive the strategic growth of the business.
As the Director of Marketing and Business Development, you will be highly influential in making strategic business decisions and working with the Managing Director to integrate new opportunities.
- Lead the Growth and Marketing strategy.
- Manage internal and external relationships to ensure growth and create a positive image of the company.
- Analyse and identify the company’s needs and market opportunities, bids and competitors.
- Deliver marketing campaigns and manage Digital and Social media.
- Manage marketing and development teams, including training, setting goals and providing feedback on performance.
- Produce management reports where required.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Experience within the Education sector.
- Proven success in leading the Marketing and Strategy within a company.
- Creative and innovative approach to Change Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident in making business decisions.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday (9am - 5:30pm, flexible hours). The position is offering £40,000 - £65,000. Due to the central location, no parking is available.
If you are interested in this position and have the right skills and qualities, please apply ASAP!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job