a private holding company is seeking a Director of Investor Relations and Business Development. This is a full-time position based in London, but requiring extensive travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Primary interface with the group’s public and private shareholders and analysts.
- Provide proactive financial and business communication on key topics.
- Responsible for developing and managing business opportunities
- Develop key external messages and materials to effectively communicate with stakeholders, including reports to the stock exchange, earning calls, and on-going dialogue with investors.
- Work closely with the company’s subsidiaries management teams, analyse and understand their business operations, results and strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance / economics / accounting.
- MBA is preferred.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in financial / business development positions.
- Knowledge and experience in the Tel Aviv and New York stock exchange markets.
- Must have experience in M&A transactions and IPOs.
- Must have experience as an IR director.
- Must have firm experience in working in the energy sector
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong excel skills.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English a must.
- Applications will be accepted From April 5 until 4 May 2018
- Interested candidates apply thru the website.
- All applications will be treated confidentially. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Short-listed candidates will be contacted accordingly and will be provided with additional information
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Stock Exchange
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job