Director of Governance
Within this role, you will be working alongside the Medical Director, Director of Shared Services and Chief Executive.
• Design and implement a Governance Strategy and deliver this effectively across the Group, presenting to the Executive Team and wider stakeholders.
• Strategic development across the business, including evaluation of current policies and procedures, to ensure up to date and compliant.
• Deliver exceptional support and guidance to the Head of Governance and wider Governance Team, ensuring training and development is ongoing and relevant.
• Provide exceptional advice on quality and safety issues in accordance with local and national policy and statutory guidance.
• Develop effective relationships both internally and externally with a variety of stakeholders, developing excellent and trusted working relationships.
• Work collaboratively with others in developing a culture which embeds clinical quality, patient safety and clinical effectiveness and monitors its impact to ensure continuous improvement.
• Work collaboratively with others to ensure communication of performance reaches all staff, working with all teams to address any variations in best practice and cascade learning.
• Participate in the development and implementation of programmes of education and training throughout the organisation.
• Ensure the Head of Governance has the required support for investigating and responding to all incidents (including patient and health professional feedback), Significant Incidents and Serious Incidents. Including: Coordinating the delivery of actions identified from Significant and Serious Incidents to ensure full compliance with identified recommendations.
• Support the Medical Directors in their programme of clinical audit.
• Abide by the National Health Service (NHS) Code of Conduct for Managers.
• Perform any other duties and take responsibility for issues outside of immediate sphere of responsibility as may be reasonably required. This job description is intended as a basic guide to the responsibilities of the role and is not exhaustive. The post holder may be asked to undertake duties that are in line with the level of the role.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent vocational qualification or experience
• Full driving licence
• Extensive knowledge of Governance Strategy and implementing executive level objectives to continually develop Governance principles and practices.
• Knowledge of KPI’s and compliance against quality/risk/effectiveness agendas
• Understanding of the organisation of delivery of healthcare services
• Extensive knowledge of writing Strategic business plans.
• Delivering Governance principles and practices.
• Understanding of the organisation of delivery of healthcare services.
• Knowledge of Key Performance Indicators and compliance against quality/risk/effectiveness agendas.
• IT literate – including Microsoft office applications.
• A track record of leading an implementing change through governance processes
• Exceptional experience of designing and delivering in depth strategy plans, including Governance Strategies.
• Experience of writing policies and procedures
If you are interested in the role, click ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'