Farrer Barnes are working with a community focused and ambitious Secondary School in East London to recruit an experienced and passionate Director of Finance and Resources
The school are looking to appoint an innovative individual to be an associate member of our senior leadership team. Reporting to the Executive Head Teacher, this key appointment will provide high quality strategic financial leadership to ensure the school makes best possible use of its resources, including its support staff.
The role will provide excellent career development for the successful candidate, allowing them to build on their specialism but also giving the opportunity to learn new aspects of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level and hold a professional qualification in finance or accounting.
- Have a track record of managing a healthy and sustainable business, wherein income is generated and value for money achieved.
- Have experience of effective business management in the education or not-for-profit sector.
- Have significant experience of leading the strategic financial planning for an organisation within a Senior Manager role.
- Have experience of financial, budgetary and risk management.
- Have experience of procuring services and monitoring contracts to ensure that value for money and key performance indicator requirements are met.
We can offer:
- Opportunities for individualised CPD and other training.
- A dynamic, committed, friendly and hard-working central Trust staff team.
For a confidential conversation providing more detail about this and other roles, please do not hesitate to call Jon Peach at Farrer Barnes on
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job