Director of Energy & Sustainability
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading nationwide consultancy, who are looking for an experienced Energy & Sustainability Director, to be based in Birmingham, to join their established team.
Our client's energy and sustainability team specialise in finding innovative ways for their clients to save energy, carbon and money. The unparalleled experience and expertise of our client means that they can give a turn-key service providing support on all aspects of asset and estate energy and carbon performance.
Your job duties will include:
- Managing a team and workloads
- Project management and liaising with clients
- Energy management including funding advice, audits
- Renewable energy, feasibilities and implementation support
- Planning support, including preparing or energy statements and sustainability strategies
- Energy compliance (DEC, EPC, ESOS)
- Hold a relevant degree in an appropriate Surveying/Environmental/Sustainability/Building Services discipline
- Experience in delivering energy audits
- A relevant energy related qualification (e.g. Public Buildings Energy Assessor, Non-Domestic or Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant, ESOS Assessor)
- Have 8+ years' experience in a relevant role
- Management experience in the delivery of energy related projects
- Be a member of a relevant body such as EI or RICS
- Be chartered or working towards Chartered status would be advantageous
- Good commercial knowledge and ability to develop new business opportunities
In return, our client offer you a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package such as bonus schemes, 25 days holiday per year and private health care.
Interested? To discuss this position then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
- Energy - Sustainability - Associate - Management - BREEAM - IES - UK - Birmingham - ESOS - EPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job